Virtual ceu education events
Join us September 22, 2020 12:00-1:00
Explore New Possibilities
Interior & Architectural Glass
Explore the vast array of contemporary decorative architectural glass types, manufacturing techniques, and applications that can help maximize occupant comfort and well-being. Develop the criteria to select the optimal decorative specialty glass for you project's optimal aesthetic and functional performance.
Learning Objections; Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
1. Discuss the two major types of safety glass, their benefits and required applications.
2. Identify two or more methods to manufacture architectural glass
3. Recognize the ideal applications for different specialty glass types
4. Select the optimal specialty glass to enhance your project's performance.
Program - BEND 18. 1 hour. 1 HSW Credit
Join us September 15, 2020 12:00 - 1:00
Types of Upholstery Fabrics and
Their Environmental Impact
To assist with evaluation criteria for the selection of sustainable upholstery fabrics for use in commercial interiors.
1. Defining sustainability & performance
2. Discussing Application: Corporate, Healthcare, Education & Hospitality Markets
3. Reviewing Upholstery Types: Leather, Wovens, Coated Fabrics
4. Evaluating fiber content & construction
Program- 106381. 1 hour. 1 HSW Credit